Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Progress, and taking myself more seriously

I realized that I spend too much time wasting my time on games on Facebook. I didn't even play them all weekend and I didn't miss them, so today I deleted them. I plan to use all my "new" free time to work on crafty things and (you guessed it!) writing!

I also wrote during my lunch today. The Man in White made another appearance, I got about a page written. Should I choose to continue using my lunch break this way, I will need to get better at eating with my left hand so I can write and eat at the same time. Trickier than it sounds.

No word yet on "Hair" but I wasn't really expecting anything so soon. Otherwise I'm looking forward to reading some more and also hoping my headache goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment