Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hello again, after long silence

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Nearly 3 years.

My creative juices have been a bit dried up, I guess. Or else they've all been channeled into house and yard stuff! I have done some voicework for the Dunesteef and the Rish Outcast in the past couple years (links below), and today I actually wrote a poem. I have not yet decided if I will put it up here or if I will submit it somewhere (or both, I suppose). It's about a very controversial topic so I don't know that I will put it here. I will be trying to write more, and try to channel more into this space. My heart has been missing this side of myself.

Dunesteef voice work:
Episode 177: Wikihistory, by Desmond Warzel

Episode 178: Present of The Christmas Ghost by Rish Outfield


Episode 185:  Chloey, Joey, Zoey, and David Bowie by B.D. Anklevich


Episode 198: Out Of The Bag by Rish Outfield 


Episode 199: Return to Waypoint 5 by Josh Roseman



Rish Outcast voice work:
Episode 81: Have It Your Way


Oh and I also published a scientific paper! If you feel like reading it, it can be found here.

Hopefully this space will see a lot more activity from now on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment